Baches will be holding a Christmas fundraising event on the 14th December. If you are able to attend, please let us know and we can add you to our guest list
Santa will be dropping in to light the tree around 5pm. Children are welcome and will have an opportunity to meet Santa, receive a gift and have their photo taken!
We hope that you can join us for seasonal treats, to include mulled wine, mince pies, hot chocolate with marshmallows and cakes.
There will be lots of great prizes to win in our raffle, tombola, name the teddy competition, to name a few.
We hope you will be able to attend and help raise funds for BUDS.
Buds was established in 2008 and is a registered charity, who aim to improve the quality of life of people experiencing dementia and their family carers in Sandwell by providing a variety of services.
If you’re unable to attend, we would be grateful for any donation you are able to make to ‘BUDS’
There will be limited car parking space available at Baches Solicitors
Baches Solicitor’s Private Client team often deal with estates where a deceased person has not made a Will. This causes complications, delays and upset. Baches are dedicated to ensuring client’s plan for the future and believe the best way to do this is to make a Will and this is why…
10 Reasons why you need to make a Will
1. You choose what happens to your assets when you pass away.
2. You choose who is in charge of your bank accounts, property and dealing with your funeral arrangements, without a Will this could end up being a family member you have never met or one you do not trust.
3. You can appoint guardians for minor children.
4. You can also decide how old the children are when they inherit.
5. You can disinherit individuals who would otherwise stand to inherit.
6. A Will allows you to make specific bequests to individuals. These can range from items of jewellery to sums of cash. Without a Will these items could end up being sold or split up.
7. If you have remarried, a will can ensure any children from your first marriage get a share of your estate.
8. To avoid a lengthy probate process. Contrary to common belief, estates over a certain limit must go through the probate process, with or without a will. Having a will, however, speeds up the probate process.
9. Another reason to have a will is because it allows you to minimize your estate taxes.
10. Because tomorrow is not promised. To avoid the added stress on families during an already emotional time, it may be wise to plan for the future now.
Contact Baches Solicitors on 0121 553 3286 to arrange an appointment.
Baches Solicitors LLP are delighted to announce our ranking in the Legal 500 as a tier three firm for Family...
Read More >
The firm was established by William Bache in 1867 and over the ensuing 150 years has put down deep roots...
Read More >