Baches Solicitor’s Private Client team often deal with estates where a deceased person has not made a Will. This causes complications, delays and upset. Baches are dedicated to ensuring client’s plan for the future and believe the best way to do this is to make a Will and this is why…
10 Reasons why you need to make a Will
1. You choose what happens to your assets when you pass away.
2. You choose who is in charge of your bank accounts, property and dealing with your funeral arrangements, without a Will this could end up being a family member you have never met or one you do not trust.
3. You can appoint guardians for minor children.
4. You can also decide how old the children are when they inherit.
5. You can disinherit individuals who would otherwise stand to inherit.
6. A Will allows you to make specific bequests to individuals. These can range from items of jewellery to sums of cash. Without a Will these items could end up being sold or split up.
7. If you have remarried, a will can ensure any children from your first marriage get a share of your estate.
8. To avoid a lengthy probate process. Contrary to common belief, estates over a certain limit must go through the probate process, with or without a will. Having a will, however, speeds up the probate process.
9. Another reason to have a will is because it allows you to minimize your estate taxes.
10. Because tomorrow is not promised. To avoid the added stress on families during an already emotional time, it may be wise to plan for the future now.
Contact Baches Solicitors on 0121 553 3286 to arrange an appointment.
WE ARE HOLDING A COFFEE MORNING ON THE 28TH SEPTEMBER 2016
from 10:00am to 1:30pm
IN SUPPORT OF RAISING MONEY FOR MACMILLAN CANCER SUPPORT
Most of us have been affected by someone with Cancer. Please come along and join us to help raise money and give a little back to help continue the wonderful work that Macmillan do.
The Team at BACHES Solicitors will also be on hand to provide specialist advice to you and your family. Our team can assist you with:-
To find out more or donate to this wonderful cause please contact Baches Solicitors on
Phone: 0121 553 3286 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, many of us have been working from home. We know this is difficult...
Read More >
With levels of Domestic Abuse levels increasing during the pandemic, Baches has increased its efforts to connect with more people...
Read More >